Welcome to our Club
One of the largest and most successful Bowls Clubs in the local area.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly and supportive club; our members are at the heart of what we do.
We have some great facilities and features, including:-
- A six rink green, with flood lights, which is admired and envied throughout the area.
- An accessible, spacious club house with a competitively priced bar.
- Social activities in the winter season, including parties, bingo, bands and much more.
- Short mat bowls during the winter season.
- Free Wi-fi.
- CCTV covering the whole grounds and clubhouse.
- An active walking group that meets once a week for a ramble and a pub lunch.
We always had the notion of trying bowls, just to see what it was like so we thought that we would give it a go.
Iver Heath Bowls Club are such a welcoming and friendly group of people. we had a go....and loved it! We have been members for just over a month now. we have had some excellent free coaching from the club coach Ron.
Everyone makes us feel so at home, come and join us, you will wish you had done it sooner.
Dave and Karen Cottrell New members July 2022
INTERESTED IN JOINING OR PLAYING?
- Pop in any time we are playing, have a drink and watch the match
- Come down on Friday night when we have a fun roll up (bring flat shoes)
- Contact Nigel on 07513 69622
- have a look at our Facebook page
During the Summer Season:-
Weekdays - 12.00 - dusk
Weekends - 10.00 - dusk
Open for many social events and Shortmat bowls
Bowls is suitable for all ages and can help create a sense of wellbeing.
In addition to the physical activity involved in playing, mindfullness is helped by getting involved in a game. There is also the social element of meeting people and being part of a team or just sitting having a chat.
We look forward to seeing you as soon as possible.